We all know that Rooting your Android can open doors for placing anything which can’t be imagined in the wildest reams using a normal non-rooted Android phone. Once Your Android phone is rooted it becomes open for many Applications with different and spectacular features which can make your Android do almost anything.
Those Applications are simply awesome and can’t be accessed in a normal non-rooted Android phone. So, we’re going to discuss such kind of an Application called Root Explorer. Root Explorer is a fantastic Application which is already very popular among people who loves to do tweaking with their phones after Rooting.
What’s so special about the Root Explorer App?
That’s the question you might be asking yourself? I’ve got a great answer for that. Root Explorer is basically a file manager specially created for Rooted phone users. The Application is loaded with great features which are stunning and can make your phone do incredible things and that also in such a way that you will be completely amazed.
The Application is trustworthy as it is rated 4.5 stars by average users across the world. The Application has ultimately all the things a file explorer should have, but the out of the world features makes it what it is. So let’s have a look at a detailed list of the features which are provided to you by Root Explorer.
Salient Features Of Root Explorer-
1. You can easily share the saved files to through different platforms like Bluetooth, Facebook, WhatsApp, and mail. To do that you have to just click on the file and then select the share button.
2. Root Explorer also helps you in managing all the files saved on your memory card or internal memory. The files like apk, rar, zip, exe etc. can also be easily managed. For example, you can easily install APK file of Lucky Patcher with the help of Root Explorer.
3. If you have some private files which you don’t want to be accessed by anyone. Don’t worry Root Explorer has a solution for that too. The Application lets you hide as many files you want. Hiding or unhiding any file takes just a few clicks.
4. The Application also allows you to open and access multiple tabs simultaneously for smooth surfing within the app without any interruption.
5. There is an option of search at the top of the app which allows you to find any file easily. Just tap on the search button and type the name of the file which you need to access.
6. The Application also lets you save bookmarks, In case you need to continue to access any file after an interval. This feature can be very helpful for book readers.
7. The Application is loaded with an inbuilt audio and video player. So this App also becomes an entertainment tool. If you have Root Explorer, then you don’t need any other Application to do so.
8. You can create shortcuts to your favorite files directly through this Application and draw them to the homepage to access them later directly by opening the Application.
9. Other than all that, Honorable features include Google Drive, DropBox, Text Editing, Remount, Image Editing, and database Viewer.
One thing I need to share with you that the Root Explore App is great option to hack offline games and that’s not all the same when it comes to online games. The possible reason is that on any offline game the data is stored in your device, but online games usually store the data on their servers which is nearly impossible to detect. So, better always choose offline games for tweaking purposes
Thus, were all the salient features of the Root Explorer App.
Now, let’s get straight to the steps to download, install and use the Root Explorer App.
Steps Of Root Explorer Apk-
However, The Application is not available on Google playstore or any other known App platform. We will provide you with a unique and independent link to download Root Explorer App. Here are the steps.
Update: Now, this app is available in Google Play Store.
- First of all, Download Root Explorer Apk. If you want, you can also download it from Play Store.
- Install it in your android phone now.
- If you are facing some issue while installation of the App then you have to change some settings in your phone. In order to do that go to settings, then select the option security and then select the option called Unknown Sources. Once you do this setting the Application will be installed on our device, without any interruption.
- Once the Application is installed in your Android device you can use to take benefits of all those amazing features.
Thus, was the easiest method to download and install Root Explorer App.
Is Root Explorer is safe?
One of the questions which might arise in your mind is that the Root Explorer App is safe to use or not. Although, the Application is entirely secure from malware and viruses and it won’t take much space on your device hence, unlike many other Applications it will not backfire and won’t decrease the processing speed of your Android device.
Still, to be cautious, you can rely on a quick Google search to find out the actual use of some features you might not understand. That way you can avoid any harm which can cause to your device.
Is the Application Ban-Free?
Absolutely, There is no chance of banning of Root Explorer, not even in parallel universe. The Application is fundamentally designed in a way that it can’t be banned for any genuine reason. Till date, no such case has been found where the Application is banned for any purpose. So, freely access the Application without any second thought.
At the end of the article, I must tell you as far the best File managing App for Rooted phones is concerned that price absolutely, undoubtedly, and unblinkingly goes to Root Explorer App. It’s safe, fast, accurate, and because of it’s salient features it deserves a try from your side.